The diary of an eighteenth century French noblewoman, and information relating to her world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For Your Chateau
With another successful Fetes Galante complete at the Chateau de Versailles, I thought we'd have a Versailles-themed FYC. Enjoy this d...
-
I owe you all I good post, not only because I have been so remiss in updating lately, but because I am likely to remain a little less prolif...
-
During the uprising of the Vendee when royalists in southern France clashed with the French Republic troops, the young (royalist) general He...
-
With another successful Fetes Galante complete at the Chateau de Versailles, I thought we'd have a Versailles-themed FYC. Enjoy this d...
Only just heard about this terrible atrocity on Living History Worldwide. Norway of all places!
ReplyDeleteKeith.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com/
Hi Keith,
ReplyDeleteSadly no place feels immune from this kind of horror anymore, but it is hard to comprehend the magnitude, and even harder to know how to help.