The diary of an eighteenth century French noblewoman, and information relating to her world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For Your Chateau
With another successful Fetes Galante complete at the Chateau de Versailles, I thought we'd have a Versailles-themed FYC. Enjoy this d...
-
I owe you all I good post, not only because I have been so remiss in updating lately, but because I am likely to remain a little less prolif...
-
During the uprising of the Vendee when royalists in southern France clashed with the French Republic troops, the young (royalist) general He...
-
With another successful Fetes Galante complete at the Chateau de Versailles, I thought we'd have a Versailles-themed FYC. Enjoy this d...
Merci beaucoups for this post and link. What lovely photos - just wish I could read French. And I cracked up laughing at the 75 minutes she had left to finish the pierrot jacket - crikey I'd still be pinning things.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed the link, I know I did. I'm quite jealous of the wonderful setting for her event.
DeleteDear God yes, how marvellous to be able to visit places like that the way I go to the beach for the day.
Delete