Thursday, September 24, 2020

For Your Chateau


I will post a real post in a day or so, but it's been a crazy week and I am exhausted and emotionally drained after teaching each of my courses both in-person and online for those who prefer to stay as distant as possible in this era of Covid. The news is harrowing, and like many people I wonder what the shape of the future will be for both my theatre industry colleagues and my academic ones. I hope all of you out there are doing well. In the meantime, let's dream together about some beautiful textiles, garden features, and a tile option for the new mantle project (which I will have an update on soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Chateau

  With another successful Fetes Galante complete at the Chateau de Versailles, I thought we'd have a Versailles-themed FYC. Enjoy this d...