Thursday, April 8, 2021

For Your Chateau

 


After a bit of a hiatus, brought on by a rather busy semester, FYC is back! If you enjoyed my (still ongoing) posts about the new fireplace with its blue and white tiles, then you may be thinking of something similar for your abode, in which case the hand-painted Delft tile may be just the thing. It would pair beautifully with the decorative wallpaper upon which you could always hang the chateaux prints, just to drive home the theme. Or perhaps the lovely, if expensive, painting from FrenchCountryGirl, which is a shop I just discovered. 

I'm on a bit of a lavender kick myself, and ever year I buy and grow more. Just today I was musing over the likelihood of putting in a lavender hedge this year. If not that, though, I may finally cave and get the decorative napkins I've liked for a while, or maybe bring the outdoors in with the tea towel. 

Purchased or made anything new for your personal chateau lately? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Chateau

  With another successful Fetes Galante complete at the Chateau de Versailles, I thought we'd have a Versailles-themed FYC. Enjoy this d...