The diary of an eighteenth century French noblewoman, and information relating to her world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For Your Chateau
With another successful Fetes Galante complete at the Chateau de Versailles, I thought we'd have a Versailles-themed FYC. Enjoy this d...
-
I owe you all I good post, not only because I have been so remiss in updating lately, but because I am likely to remain a little less prolif...
-
During the uprising of the Vendee when royalists in southern France clashed with the French Republic troops, the young (royalist) general He...
-
With another successful Fetes Galante complete at the Chateau de Versailles, I thought we'd have a Versailles-themed FYC. Enjoy this d...
Thankyou for the kind words. Haha, beware eBay or you too will be sucked into the vortex. Chezbill.com is a great website with lots of fascinating information. It's worth a look! I've just updated the post on Possessions of a Lady with a link. Cheers
ReplyDeleteThanks for the recommendation, I will check out Chezbill.com and no doubt lose many hours.
ReplyDelete