Saturday, August 22, 2020

For Your Chateau- Etsy Finds


Clearly I spend some time every week trawling Etsy for interesting items for my home and work, so I thought I'd make it a part of my weekly blog posts to share these finds with you. A quick search of terms like "French Country" or "Brocante" or "Chateau" will yield a plethora of tempting options, and of course I have regular shops that I follow for porcelain, vintage textiles, and art. 

This week's spotlighted items include Provencal-style linens, crystal tableware, and French Country furnishings. I'm particularly interested in the pieces from RelovedHomeDesigns because of the free shipping included in the purchase price. So often when buying furniture online the shipping can be almost as much as the item itself, or even more! What initially seems like a deal turns out not to be in the end. Not only is the item here shipped for free, but the seller does the work of finding a shipping company, though note they only ship to the lower 48 states of the U.S. Sorry, international readers. Having recently inherited some of my grandmother's silver I probably won't be purchasing the little silver tray, but wouldn't it make a delightful vanity accessory? It was too lovely not to favorite with this week's picks, and maybe if I do acquire a proper china cabinet I'll have somewhere to display such things instead of shutting them away in the spare bedroom wardrobe, where they currently have to reside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Chateau

  With another successful Fetes Galante complete at the Chateau de Versailles, I thought we'd have a Versailles-themed FYC. Enjoy this d...