Possessions of a lady) I encourage you to check out. She was kind enough to give me a Very Inspiring Blogger Award, and I must now do the following:-
To accept the award, one must:
1. Display the award and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. State 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
4. Notify the winners.
Goodness, I don't have 15 blogs that I follow that have not already received this award at some point! I, like Sandra, must apologize for being rather lax in my posting and in not posting about this sooner, but I knew it would take some time to track down suitable recipients, given the above criteria; and I, like her, will have to settle for nominating fewer than 15 blogs.
1. I am still working on becoming fluent in French, but can generally read most things and make myself understood.
2. I have visited every continent except Africa, Australia, and Antarctica, and would love to visit all of them (except for Antarctica).
3. I am working on a research-based book involving the psychology of clothing under specific circumstances.
4. My husband is descended from french nobility, but as far as I can tell I come from peasants no matter how far back you go.
5. I lived abroad as a child, and would love to do so again.
6. I sing to my dog, all the time, about her,...it's weird.
7. I don't have any children of my own, but I sometimes feel like I have 65 because of my students whom I love dearly.
1. Adventures of a Costumer
2. Costume Historian
3. Costumes, Cats, and the 18th Century
4. Diary of a Mantua Maker
5. Idle Hands
6. Idlewild Illustre
7. Isis' Wardrobe
8. Munich Rococo
9. The Costumer's Closet
10. The Fashionable Past
I was surprised to find that the above-mentioned blogs do not already have this award and it gives me great pleasure to recognize them for their beautiful and interesting posts.
3 days ago