Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Apologies and Upcoming Events

Lady Delme with her Children by Reynolds 1777-80
I offer the above painting, which I have often seen at the National Gallery of Art, with my most sincere apologies for being so long absent. A show I was working on went into tech, followed precipitously by the death of my laptop's powercord. My wedding is in exactly one month and so I suspect that I will remain very busy and less communicative than I would wish. I promise, however, that when I am less busy I will begin a series of costume diaries as I make an entirely new 18th century wardrobe, complete with jewelry, gowns, outerwear, fans, and hats. Wish me luck, and stay tuned!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Chateau

  With another successful Fetes Galante complete at the Chateau de Versailles, I thought we'd have a Versailles-themed FYC. Enjoy this d...