Friday, March 12, 2010

New Blog

Dear readers,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I have started a new blog to encompass my interest in ancient Rome, which can be found at aquiliasamphorae.blogspot.com

Never fear, this does not mean that I will be abandoning this blog, I only wanted to explore other areas of fascination and to share the things I discover with mutually curious parties. Why not combine the interests into one blog? This one already has a distinctly 18th century flavor, and I love that, plus this gives me a way to customize the looks of each blog and to keep them separate for those who are more era-specific.

As always, thanks for reading, and maybe I'll see you over at Amphorae!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Chateau

  With another successful Fetes Galante complete at the Chateau de Versailles, I thought we'd have a Versailles-themed FYC. Enjoy this d...