Monday, August 8, 2011

Devonshire Shoes from American Duchess

I can tell you that as enjoyable as my honeymoon was it's good to be home. Of course, one of the first things I did when I arrived back was to order my pair of American Duchess "Devonshires" while they were still on pre-order. Remember back in March when I told you about the lovely satin Georgiana shoes?
Did you get a pair for yourself? Aren't they lovely?! Were you perhaps one of those people who wished that they were available in a material slightly more hard-wearing than satin for all of your outdoor events? The brand new Devonshires were meant for you! They are made of dyeable leather, so you can have them match your outfit and last more than one season.

There is a downside, however; the pre-sale only goes for two more days until AUGUST 10TH! After that they will be $120, instead of $100. Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Chateau

  With another successful Fetes Galante complete at the Chateau de Versailles, I thought we'd have a Versailles-themed FYC. Enjoy this d...