Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 30, 1779



I find it terribly inconvenient that after many extra hours of sleep I felt worse today than before. It was an ill figure I made at my own party, and I felt hardly able to enjoy it at all due to my dripping nose and clouded head.

The good news is that T- has apparently come to the attention of someone who is in a position to aid him. I am unclear on the details as we barely had a moment to speak alone at the party, but it does sound promising and he is in high spirits.

I do hope this cold clears up in time for the trip, or it will be a most unpleasant journey.
Olympe, Comtesse

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Chateau

  With another successful Fetes Galante complete at the Chateau de Versailles, I thought we'd have a Versailles-themed FYC. Enjoy this d...